Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Live With Prima UStream - Today @ 6:30PT


I'm super excited to be doing another LWP UStream!

 I'll be giving you the first *sneak peak* of Prima's New "Zephry" Collection! Your going to love it!

I created a super fun and simple mini showing how crazy easy it is to do your scrappy magic using this collection! And ... your going to help me embellish these beautiful pages with some of the new Zephry trinkets, flowers, and all the other goodies I'm going to be showing you! 

Come join me today, July 10th

@ 6:30 pm PT/9:30 pm ET
7/11 - 1:30 am GMT/11:30 am Sydney


6 comments:

  1. I was busy working on my own project and next thing I realized it was 11p.m...I missed your u-stream...tried to go to bed and could not sleep..Got to watch it around 1 a.m...love your use of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! Here I am at my computer at 9:30pm in CT only to realize I screwed up royally!!! This was last night and I missed it!! My heart is broken, I really really wanted to be there live! Oh, Steff, I am so so sorry I missed this. Sad and stupid in CT ~Karen :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steff, I went over to catch the recording of your Ustream using the new Zepher line and it was just fantastiC!! Love the colors, flowers, bling ~ everything!! What did you use as the base of this mini?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Steph!
    What is the butterfly die you have used there?
    I havent caught up with your vids as yet
    Tried to see if there were any achived but I couldnt find any,sad

    Lotsa love Deni

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGh! I just love how simple and fun you make crafting! I love this little guy, and if you could please tell me which beautiful sunflower color you have used to distress your edges!? I love that color, neber thought to use anything but brown and black..boring right? Thanks...until then I will def be looking for more fun colors to edge my papers with. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete