Monday, June 4, 2012

Prima's Natures Garden Mini Album KIT


Are you ready to create with a Beautiful - GORGEOUS KIT using Prima's NEW Nature's Garden Collection AND tons of scrappy goodies! This Mini Album Kit is loaded with AMAZING Must Have   lovely's ... flowers, amazing prints, wood buttons, beautiful metal trinkets and more!

*** ORDER FAST!! KITS are limited!!  ***

***********

Here's a quick peak at what I made with the New Nature's Garden Mini Album Kit! This project was crazy - easy - fun to create several projects all using this one amazing gorgeous kit! I hope you like it!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! MAKE ONE!!! 







* THE JOURNAL *


I hope everyone's having a great scrappy time!! :) and.... whoa... SUMMER TIME IS HERE!!
More time to play, scrap, play, scrap!!! Hugs!

**** EXTRA SUPPLIES USED ***
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations IN THE BAG Die




12 comments:

  1. I was waiting your next post since few days and I am not disappointed ! These mini, and journal are awesome ! I fell always in love with all your projects ! Thank you so much for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. More wonderful creations Steff!
    Love that paperline its the first time I have seen it!
    have a wonderful summer and I look forward to seeing more of your scrappy goodness!
    hugs Aly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Steff!! You never fail to impress! This is just gorgeous and oh so feminine. The paperline is to die for, the journal is simply darling. I love your use of the flowers and lace. I have always loved perusing the "trim" department at the fabric stores just for scrapbooking embellishments. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful! I love your style and your enthusiasm. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Stephanie!

    Just love what you've done with my designs here!

    Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jodie!! :) I love love your JODIE LEE DESIGNS!! :) AMAZING GORGEOUS!!

      Delete
  6. Hi Steff - I've been in a creative slump lately but, I bought this kit & basically copied your mini album. I love, love, love how it turned out! But, the best part is...it got the creative juices flowing again. So, thank you for the inspiration, Bonnie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. How beautiful! I'm trying to do ... about the same. You are my inspiration. thank you very much. But could you tell me what is the stand where you put it. I do not know where to get one like

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just think this is superb I have made one today and am finally using my stash of fav scrapbooking paper to make nice stuff..thanks so much for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete