Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"Live With Prima" & doing it With A Grin ~ UStream Class

Holy smokes.. Are you ready for some creative fun!?

Come join me Tuesday, July 10th
6:30 pm PT/9:30 pm ET
7/11 - 1:30 am GMT/11:30 am Sydney

Here's the class write-up from the Prima Newsletter! 

****
*****

I can't wait to show you this collection.. the colors are bold and beautiful!! The teal color in these prints are gorgeous ... oh yeah!! The project is super cute .. and super easy! :) So come join me for this crazy fun Ustream !! :)

Oh, and .. if your a newbie and have never logged-in to join a Prima Class....it's time!! U-Stream is super easy to login to [click here], crazy fun to chat with other on-line YouTubers, Bloggers, Amazing Scrappers, Manufactures, etc. and... there's always a Prima GIVEAWAY to a lucky viewer!!  So... grab a cup of joe and get your scrappy-happy-fingers ready to hit that keyboard of yours and join in on the chat!



5 comments:

  1. For me it will be at night but be sure that I will watch the video later. I would love to see the video live, and have a chance to be the winner, but I am so glad that we can see the video from here. Thank you and can't wait to see !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. Have it marked in my datebook...It's the closest we can to hanging and scrapping with Steph...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Marked my calendar and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting news!I will definitely join in for the fun. I love your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steff! this sounds like fun! I signed up on the Ustream site, but have never done this before. The class will be past my bedtime, but I just can't miss it! FUN, FUN, FUN~~ Can't wait!! WooooHooooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete