Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August Tags Coming your way ...soon!

Hi Everyone...

quick note to all who are in the swap.. the sorting took me a bit longer this go around.. no worries! I plan to ship out this Saturday! :) and more good news.. I have 2 Tag Swap Winners this go around since its taken me a bit longer to get the tags back into your crafty happy hands! wait til your eyeballs see these tags!! :)

Thank you for the emails asking if I'm doing ok :) I'm doing good - all is well .. I just needed to finish the sorting and other summer time things that sprang up! ooooh... and I can't wait to share one of them with you... ta-hee.. shhh secret.. I'll post about that this weekend too!

Its been a fun - exciting summer and its coming to an end real soon... yikes! I hope you and yours are doing great!

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait!
    Thanks for all your hard work!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait!!

    Can't imagine the time and effort that goes into running a swap like this - I think you ROCK!

    Can't wait to hear your secret news too - woohooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Steph! We so appreciate your hard work every month :) This is the best swap.......super easy and super fun!

    Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward to hearing all that's been going on. Really do appreciate the work that you do on the tag swap and Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I was just thinking about you on my drive home this afternoon. Wondering if you were doing ok. You got everyone spooked but so glad to hear you're doing fine! Can't wait to see the tags AND your "secret." Toodles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait either! So much fun to see all the great tags! Thanks again Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tell me the secret 1st and I promise not to say anything ;0, ;0. I'm missing your bubbly videos too. Sooooo looking forward to receiving the yummy tags. TY, TY, TY.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear all is well, was a bit worried. I can just imagine all the hard work that goes into these swaps, thank you for all you do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there an October swap?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so Happy you are safe and well!!! Looking forward to seeing your video's and hearing about your summer secret surprise...Take Care!!! :)

    ReplyDelete