Monday, July 25, 2011

..back from vacation..

Hope everyone's having a great summer!! :)


just a quick update... i'm back from our crazy fun vacation and my mailbox is overfloweth!! BOTH mailboxes: email & postal mailbox!  


tons of your tags have arrived and I will be sending out emails tonite to let you know I've received yours!!  Thanks for shipping early :)


ok.. thats it ... just wanted to give you an update that 'yep! I'm here!' ta-hee!!


ohhh.. and are you all as super excited seeing/hearing about/reading/drooling over the CHA Summer events/news!! ??? the scrappy future looks AMAZING!

8 comments:

  1. Glad your back and that you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a great vacation!!!! and welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had fun & active vacation yet relaxing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a super time at CHA. I bet there was some amazing new scrappy goodies for us all to enjoy very soon.

    I've mailed my tags (July 19) - so hoping that it's a super speedy trip across the ocean into your hands very, very soon...

    take care - have a gorgeous day

    hugs
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet your head is spinning from all the awesome ideas and possibilities! Lucky you...and lucky us for sharing all you've seen!

    As always I waite till the last hour to get things done but my tags will be in the mail tomorrow.

    Catherine ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! :]
    I finished my tags on July 1st! Can't believe how excited I was ahaha.
    I didn't mail them til last week. I hope you all like them

    -annn<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Steff!

    I'm looking forward to your next video! Love your style!! Please hurry!!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh boy - can't wait to see all the tags! Had you on my mind, glad to hear that all is well and that you are just busy enjoying life!

    Joanne

    grr...I get blogger to let me post anything under my name!

    ReplyDelete