Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feb Image/Tag Swap *UPDATE--Tags COMING YOUR WAY!!*



Hi Everyone! To those of you who participated in the Feb Image Tag Swap! :) ......


The February tags have all been received... admired (images are perfect), googly-eyed over (how do you all stamp so perfectly!??), touched (fibers ooh-la-la), re-admired (my head is spinning with ideas of what tags will be used on what projects), sorted (getting ready to mail them to share the joy with you!) and will be mailed out this weekend! We have some amazing gorgeous, fun, and just really beautiful images and I'm thrilled --- I know your going to LOVE THEM! :) I'll be doing a quick video to show them off... but in the mean time.. START STALKING YOUR MAIL BOXES!


And... Ladies!!! THANK YOU- THANK YOU for another successful great swap!! You all make this swap super fun, simple and exciting for me too!!  Gosh, I love this swap!




10 comments:

  1. Sooo excited! Thanks for doing this Image Tag swap~ So fun! :c)
    ***and with your famous last words***
    LET THE MAIL BOX STALKING BEGIN!!! LOL
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope to participate in the next swap. (silently stalking):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will the sign up for the new swap start????? I missed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! Thank you Steph for hosting. I am super excited to see everyones tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME Steph, carnt wait!!!! it has been fun because you make it FUN.
    XX :-)
    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stef, I can't wait! MY first swap!!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stef, this was my first swap, and I loved every minute of it..thanks for making it so much fun...
    Linda Dixon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Steff! This is my FAVORITE swap!!! I enjoy creating tags for the other swappers as much as I love getting tags from everyone! LOL...

    This is one swap that never fails to be so SUPER FUN!!!!

    Thanks again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG can't wait for the tags to arrive. This was my first swap with you and I had a blast. I am so glad I found your site and can't wait to sign up for the next one. Thanks so much for the fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete