Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Scraps & Prima" Scrapbooking Mini Album


Hi everyone..

I was on @ Marion's Live Prima show/class ( http://www.livewithprima.com/minibook.html ) a few weeks ago and ended up making this really easy-super-cute mini album! At first glance of the mini she was preparing to do a tutorial on that nite.... well... I have to say.. I immediately thought "nope.. too time consuming for me!". See her project was super cute..BUT IT HAD A 'BINDING' project that went with it!! OOh too much for me! I love projects that are fun, fast and not too time consuming ! So, I figured I'd just pull some SCRAP papers and follow along. AND..GREAT NEWS : I HAD A BLAST! The project/mini was super easy, FUN and not time consuming at all!! :) I love how the mini turned out.. so then I decided it NEEDED *PRIMA* flowers! Ta-hee!!

So anyways *YOU GOTTA TRY to make one of these fun minis LADIES* ... its super fun & easy and a great mini! SO PULL OUT YOUR SCRAPS... assemble and then have fun beautifying your mini with PRIMA flowers :)




Hope your all having a happy scrappy time!


With A Grin,
steffogal1



15 comments:

  1. Oh I luv this album Steph its so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo SUPER CUTE!!!!! is there anyway you can put a direct link to the video? as I have been trying to find it on Marions channel but can't! Thanks!
    Hugs Alyson x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME Steff, Love that mini, I wish I had awesome scraps like you, you just ROCK girl, always love your projects. Well done.
    Aroha XOXO :-)
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh dang beautiful beautiful. hugs, loveeeeeeeeeee your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mini!! What is the name of this mini? Can't seem to find it on Marion's channel! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! As soon as I finish up the project on my desk... a tag swap... I'm going to try one of these... thanks for sharing. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mini album you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this mini! Great job Steff! I can't wait to try it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your mini is great!!
    oh this just gave me a idea to make a mini to hold my tags people send.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Steff!! I also made one of this mini, its really fun and easy to made...!! I haven't embellished it yet and a 2nd one is already on its way!! Hahaha..
    Love your mini!! Its so beautiful!!
    Hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I watch Marion all the time. She's so inspiring. I like how your mini turned out. I just made one from her last class, the origami folded one. Now I just need to embellish it. Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aahhhh! This mini is soooo super cute! You say simple, I say AMAZING! I don't know how you could do this in one night! Love it! Want it! (ha).
    Your son also did an awesome job! He sure is taking after his mom. Enjoyed how he explained where he used all the colors. Too cute!

    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Staphanie YOu mini os supersweet, and i love the colours you used, the combinations fit so well. Thanks for making a yt video as you gave me this idea to make my own. I agree with you, first i thought it would be difficult to make one as it looked difficult, but once i started i finished it of during couple of hours while watching her video. I hardly used any measurements , but it turned out good anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stephanie, your mini album is AWESOME! Thank you so much for sharing, and will take your advice and give it try.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what is marrion's channel??? love you mini! so cute!! thanks for sharing all your ideas!

    ReplyDelete