Friday, October 2, 2009

Scrapbooking Mini Album for Joyce (GGS Aug Swap)

**** Update---> JOYCE RECEIVED her Mini... to see her open the package, click here on link to see her video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxomd9Jz1O8 **********
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah!! Super excited to share the mini I made for Joyce (aka "Gingerbread Girl") @http://mysugarplumcottage.blogspot.com/ (ha.. not so mini....) Her "Happily Ever After" album is done!! :) Yeah!!

This mini is for the GGS Mini Album Swap (shhhh.. for August! ugh.. I know, I know.. it's Oct 2nd!! LOL) I had emailed Joyce a long time ago to let her know I would be a little late. ~ JOYCE, Thank you so much for you sweetness and patience!! :) If you have never seen one of Joyce's mini's you MUST GO TO HER BLOG RIGHT NOW!! CHECK out her YOUTUBE VIDEO'S.... Her mini's are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! I hope to one day be 1/10th as talented!! :)

So I'm thrilled to share the mini.. and I hope Joyce has as much fun filling it up as I had making it! Another SUPER CUTE paper collection - Once Upon A Time (DCWV)! Wow.. I still struggle with covering beautiful papers! yikes :) I'm still learning!
***



Happy WEEKEND everyone.. and may your weekend be filled with scrappy happy fun projects!

with a grin,
steffogal1

**** WARNING PHOTO HEAVY ******






























20 comments:

  1. OmG!! This mini is beyond amazing!!!! Its the most beautiful mini i have ever seen! You are so talented and creative and amazing :-) I learn so much from your videos, you have such creative ideas. I love checking you blog to see what new stuff you have done. So I cant wait to see what your next project is. Thank you for sharing this!
    ~Shaina~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how beautiful this mini is, never ever seen one that pritty. Joyce is really lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph, I have been following your blog for a couple months now and this mini is by far my most favorite EVER!!! Not just ones made by you, but my most FAVORITE out of ALL of them I have ever seen ANYWHERE!! I can not believe how amazingly talented you are. I am telling you right now, we will be seeing you in the magazines soon!!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful talent with us.
    Vangie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steph,
    This mini is so wonderful, it's like it's steped out of the old world. You never fail to "WOW" me.
    I am going to say that this will have to be my favorite Mini of your's. You are the "BEST" steph and you never fail to "INSPIRE" me. Joyce will LOVE IT. It is her, ad made with a lot of love.
    Thanks for sharing Steph Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. steff this is a great mini, i love it the paper everything is so super cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love love one of your mini's! I just want to hold one and look through it in person :) They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steff!!! Wow, wow, wow!!!Super gorgeous Mini!!! Love every page. You are soooooo talented. Joyce is really lucky to receive this. :D
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are soooo talented. It's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I love the paper you used!!!
    BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! I couldnt even tell this was a paper bag mini until the last page, you have such an amazing talent and pay so much attention to detail. I am sure when she recieves this, it will be worth her wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what an amazing album!! I just love it! I have those fairy tale papers too and use them over and over, aren't they soooooooo pretty?? Love your work, what an inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!!! Love all the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Steff-what an absolutely beautiful book. I know Joyce will truly treasure it. Your techniques are wonderful. I watch your videos and try to do similar things. I am new to this mini books world. Thank you for the inspiration to create for myself, family, and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw this on two peas today. It is awesome! You are so creative--I love looking at your creations. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so enchanted by this beautiful album. I don't know how many times I've looked at it, and watched the video, in the last 24 hours, but I just can't get enough of it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, there are not enough adjectives to use for your grand album! I am just starting out and if I can do one just half as good as yours I will be estatic! I didn't catch the paper that you used, could you please let me know, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Magic album!! I admire!! This album sure to be every princess, even if it has already become a queen.
    Irina. Russia, Moscow.

    This text is composed with the help of an interpreter Google, I apologize for possible mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This Album "WOWs" you, again and again and again !!
    You really have to sell these on Ebay or Etsy,
    I would be the first to purchase one !!
    It really is the most precious Beautiful work from Once upon a time -- you really did do what was meant to be done with their art.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Olá , passando pra avisar que tem uma pessoa usando foto de artigo seu e dizendo ser dela mesma , é muito chato isso , http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.136635149854124.1073741835.100005229191227&type=1 além do seu tem de outras pessoas .

    ReplyDelete