Friday, July 24, 2009

with a BIG HUGE Grin!!! GGS July Mini Received

**warning this post is photo heavy **

Today was a great - FABULOUS DAY!! Heee .. in today's mail I received my July Mini from Kathryn @ http://thescrapbeach.blogspot.com/ for the GGS (Girls Gone Scrappy) Club!! And.. I won Tiffany's birthday blog candy!!! whoa.. super lucky day or what!!?? :) Thanks Tiffany!!

Ok.. I was so super excited when I found out I was the recipient of Kathryn's July mini because I've seen her incredibly beautiful & fun projects, mini's, layouts, etc. and She's one of fav's to watch on YouTube (click to go check out here awesome video's)!!
Anyways, she really touched me with this mini because she made a word album using my blog name "With A Grin"!!! So clever & thoughtful of her... and the papers (Sassafras) she used are so pretty, bright, colorful, fun!! It's Just really perfect! So, Kathryn, Thank You so Very Much ~ I can tell you put alot of thought, time & fun into this mini! I absolutely love it and I will cherish it always :)

and.. I just have to post a pict of each page.. cause it's really so pretty the video just doesn't show how super cute it really is!! :) heee

*******************WITH A GRIN COVER *******************













...................... ONE OF MY FAVORITE PAGES


**************** BACK COVER ***************
with a giddy grin,
steffogal1

Thank you Kathryn!! This is going to be the funnest mini for me to fill up EVER!!

11 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you got it today & that you like it so much! :D :D :D It makes me feel so good to see you enjoying it! The "sing" page is also my favorite page in the album. I loved that page so much it was hard to part with it, but it was worth letting it go to see how happy you are!

    Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! that album is so cute i LOVE LOVE the owl at the end of the book! I know alot of people have been on the owl kick for a while i am just staring to really like them! loL! Im on the late train with alot of paper crafting trends! congrats again on winning and getting that beautiful album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, Too bad you don't like your mini much (HE HE HA HA SNORT HEEE HE) It's beautiful......I mean it's so darn super CUTE!
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steff, wow beautiful mini!!!! so lucky and congratulation!!! on winning the blog candy. Off watching your video. Have a great day.
    Hugs Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so lucky, Cheer's for popping by my Blog...

    Have a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stepahine! First off how lucky are you?!! O my gosh this album is truly amazing! Kathryn is so very talented. I LOVE you mini's they inspire so very much and I just had to stop by and say a qucik "thanks"! Can;t wait to see more!
    Hugs
    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya this mini is super super cute i love it thank for sharing, i'm going to check her videos she did really take her time to make your album. super cute!

    ReplyDelete